This report includes a compilation of summaries on monitoring public policies conducted by the members of EaP CSF, Moldovan National Platform, Working Group 1 within various projects since the last Annual Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum.
The main findings, conclusions and recommendations are presented in brief summaries on monitoring such domains as EU association, anticorruption, justice sector, economy, media freedom, human rights, democracy, and electoral standards.
1. Transparency International – Moldova
2. Institute for European Policies and Reforms
4. Centre for Independent Journalism
5. Legal Resources Centre from Moldova
6. Association of Independent Press
7. Institute for Development and Social Initiatives (IDIS) “Viitorul”
8. Institute for Urban Development
9. WatchDog.MD Community
10. Independent Think-Thank ”EXPERT-GRUP”
The report closes with a compilation of public appeals and declarations made by the members of the National Platform.
This report was compiled within the project „Building the State of Law and Democracy: the Contribution of Civil Society”
with the financial support of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Bucharest. The content is the responsibility
of the authors and does not necessarily reflect the view of the donors.