We are happy to share with you the third Newsletter of the Moldovan National Platform of the EaP CSF!
This edition’s highlights:
- Implementation in the sixth year: Shadow Report on the main progress, constraints, and priorities in the implementation of the Association Agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Moldova
- The second 2020 General Meeting of the National Platform
- The National Platform’s 2020-2022 priorities
- Acts of Solidarity with the population of Belarus, organised by the six National Platform’s of the EaP CSF in the region
- Inauguration of Europe Cafe – the first EU Information Centre in Chisinau
Download the Newsletter in Romanian here.
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is a unique multi-layered regional civil society platform aimed at promoting European integration, facilitating reforms and democratic transformations in the six Eastern Partnership countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Serving as the civil society and people-to-people dimension of the Eastern Partnership, the EaP CSF strives to strengthen civil society in
the region, boost pluralism in public discourse and policy making by promoting participatory democracy and fundamental freedoms. The EaP CSF is a non-partisan bona fide non-governmental organisation. For more information, please visit the EaP CSF website at www.eap-csf.eu